Sahouri Insurance and General Counsel, P.C. are partnered up to deliver this educational initiative on behalf of our clients. We invite you to catch up with our insurance and legal experts for this third episode of a three-part series that will guide your business through the compliance hurdles that government contractors face.
Part III: Issues Impacting EPL and Other Insurance Coverage for Government Contractors
In this webinar (given on May 262, 2021), General Counsel, P.C. and Sahouri Insurance discuss Claims, Complaints, & Investigations: Issues Impacting EPL and Other Insurance Coverage. In this webinar, we discussed topics including:
- Triggers and considerations for claims
- Handling Investigations
- Who has rights?
- Implications of different complaints
- Employer responsibility
Missed either part I, or part II of this series? See the links below.
- Allen Hudson, CIC, CRM Director, Sahouri Insurance.
- Lewis Rhodes, J.D. , Government Contracts Attorney, General Counsel, P.C.
- Merritt Green, J.D. Attorney & Founder, General Counsel, P.C.
Missed parts 1 or 2?