2019 General Counsel, P.C. First Generation Law Student Scholarship Rules
General Counsel, P.C. will accept applications for the 2019 General Counsel, P.C. First Generation Law Student Scholarship from October 1st to October 31st, 2019. No early or late applications will be accepted.
This scholarship is open to 2nd Year Law Students who are the first in their family to attend law school. We will be awarding $1,500 to two (2) outstanding applicants.
Applications must be submitted between October 1st and October 31st, 2019. No early or late applications will be accepted.
Due to the time required to review each application, only the first fifty (50) applications will be accepted. When/if fifty (50) applications have been received, we will provide notice here.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Award: $1,500 Per Recipient
- Must be the first in your family to attend law school
- Must be 2nd Year Law student currently attending an accredited law school in the U.S.
- Must have first year law school GPA of 3.0 (or better)
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident; 18 years or older
- 1-2 page essay describing your personal journey, what it means to you to be a first generation law student, and your goals/aspirations
- At least one (1) letter of recommendation discussing why you should be awarded the First Generation Law Student Scholarship
- Law School Transcript
- Current Resume
- Winning recipients agree and grant General Counsel, P.C., its agents and/or representatives, permission to post the applicant’s name, picture, school or university, and winning essay on the firm’s website, www.generalcounsellaw.com, and the firm’s marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, newsletter, and social media accounts.
- “Family” as used herein is defined as grandparents, parents, and/or siblings.