Sahouri Insurance and General Counsel, P.C. are partnering up to deliver this educational initiative on behalf of our clients. We invite you to catch up with our insurance and legal experts for this second episode of a three-part series that will guide your business through the compliance hurdles that government contractors face.
Part II: Prime & Sub Relationships – Shifting Cost & Liability
In this webinar (given on May 12, 2021), General Counsel, P.C. and Sahouri Insurance discuss Prime & Sub Relationships: Shifting Cost & Liability. This was Part Two of a Three Part Series helping inform and guide government contractors through the myriad of compliance hurdles they face. In this webinar, we discussed topics including:
- Contract Analysis;
- Indemnity Issues;
- Cost & Liabilities for Primes and Subs; and
- Insurance Endorsements
Part One of the Compliance Series can be viewed through this Link. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Lewis Rhodes, who leads General Counsel, P.C.’s Government Contracts legal team, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-556-0411.
- Lewis Rhodes, J.D. , Government Contracts Attorney, General Counsel, P.C.
- Evan St. John, J.D., Senior Corporate Attoreny, General Counsel, P.C.
- Allen Hudson, CIC, CRM, Vice President, Commercial and Client Advocacy
Missed Part I? Corporate & Contract Compliance: Federal Contract Requirements
Check out that webinar here.
Upcoming Final Episode:
- Part 3 – Employment & Employee Issues