General Counsel, P.C. invites you to the GCPC June 2014 GovCon Seminar:
SBA Programs for Government Contractors
The seminar will be presented by Rocky Galloway and Bryan King, members of General Counsel, P.C.’s Government Contracts Practice Group, and will feature a special presentation on Small Business Administration (SBA) Contracting by Ralph Buchanan, Assistant District Director for Marketing and Outreach (acting) with the SBA Washington Metropolitan Area District Office.
Mr. Buchanan directs ongoing community engagements to advance the services and programs available within the SBA through sustained and ongoing interactions with small businesses and resource partners.
Don’t miss this chance to learn more about SBA programs that are specifically designed to benefit the small business community and how they can be used to your competitive advantage.
This informative seminar will discuss:
- An overview of the SBA’s small business contracting programs
- Common issues faced by small businesses in corporate administration
- Tips on ways to identify, pursue and capture new business opportunities
- Ralph Buchanan, Assistant District Director for Marketing and Outreach (acting) with the SBA Washington Metropolitan Area District Office.
- Rocky J. Galloway, Senior Counsel, General Counsel P.C. Government Contracts Practice Group
- Bryan R. King, Associate attorney, General Counsel, P.C. Government Contracts Practice Group and Editor of Bid Protest Weekly
WHEN: Tuesday, June 10, 2014
7:30 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
WHERE: The Tower Club, Dominion Room
8000 Tower Crescent Drive, #1700
Vienna, VA (Tysons Corner)
QUESTIONS: Contact Elizabeth Hart at (703) 556-0411 or firstname.lastname@example.org