Sahouri Insurance and General Counsel, P.C. are partnering up to deliver this educational initiative on behalf of our clients. We invite you to catch up with our insurance and legal experts for the first episode of a three-part series that will guide your business through the compliance hurdles that government contractors face.
Part I: Corporate & Contract Compliance: Federal Contract Requirements
- FAR flow downs – insurance requirements, performance and admin requirements
- Governance Compliance State registrations
- Annual reports Standard corporate governance and how it applies to contractors
- Insurance Requirements Differences between primes and subs
- Broad benefits compliance
- Domestic and international insurance requirements
- DBA coverage explained
- Lewis Rhodes, J.D. , Government Contracts Attorney, General Counsel, P.C.
- Evan St. John, J.D., Senior Corporate Attoreny, General Counsel, P.C.
- Allen Hudson, CIC, CRM, Vice President, Commercial and Client Advocacy
Upcoming Episodes Following Part 1, we will have two additional episodes on the following topics:
- Part 2 – Ethics & Compliance Programs
- Part 3 – Employment & Employee Issues